Mission: Making a Space
Space for Breath is a safe space to explore identity and perspectives. This space is dedicated to personal reflection and creative expression within a shared community. Its survival depends on our mindful and intentional action. It is a magical space for transformation.
- Honing personal expression through reflective writing.
- Welcoming new and changing perspectives into our lives through discussion, ritual, and writing within our community.
- Overcoming resistance and isolation by celebrating difference and imagination.
- Opening to moments of recognition & engagement.
Instructions for use -
- Pay attention. Stand behind what you say. Within this space our words and ideas are the ground we stand on.
- Take 3 deep breaths before you react. No biting. Be civil. Avoid personal attacks. Ask for help if you're still feeling tense.
- Aptness of Instrument: Decide the most appropriate, intentional, and interesting way to get your ideas across - narrative, poem, image, video, link, article, private email. Respect everyone's time. No spam.
- Introduce yourself the way you would like to be remembered. We're a community open to change and possibilities. Reintroduce yourself - it's okay to be different.
- There are more rules. You're probably already following them if you're considering using common sense and courtesy.